Sunday, November 18, 2007

Growing Older


Brielle's 4 month birthday was yesterday. She is getting so big! And we are now able to fit little elastics in Brielle's hair. She looks so cute! She and her mom spent the last 2 weeks with her two Aunts, Amelia and Mariah. We had lots of fun with her two crazy aunts. We are so glad we were able to go and help. We sure love our family!

But it is nice to be back at home with her daddy. He missed us alot. We're just so fun! We sure did miss him too. I mean, how could you NOT miss this!

So as not to get too bored, I decided to read the Harry Potter books. I just finished reading the Twilight series (which is amazing!!!) and I'm now on a reading spree. I'm on the 4th book now, and they're a fun read. They're really long, but it goes quick.
This last weekend, Janette, Brandon, and their 2 cute kids, Noah and Isabelle, came so that they could spend the next 2 weeks with Amelia and Mariah. It was fun having more little people around Brielle. Even though she could hardly get through tummy time without Isabelle trying to steal her binkie or sit on her, and then Mimby, their cute dog, wanted in on the action. Even though I was trying to protect Brielle, I couldn't help laughing.


We did a craft while we were there too. We made turkeys. They turned out so cute. I wish I would've taken a picture with Noah's turkey, compared to Brielle's. The size difference is very funny.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I am so jealous that you can put pig tails in Brielle's hair. It reminds me of Mikelle. Poor Kaylee will be 12 before her hair is long enough or thick enough to attempt that. Looks like you guys had fun at my parents house. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Ange said...

Love the pic, Rob!