Monday, November 12, 2007

Adventures in Marshfield


This past week Brielle and I have been at Grandma and Grandpa Kolts' house watching two cute girls, Amelia and Mariah, while Grandpa Kolts is having a transplant in another state. They left last week, and everything is going well. Brielle is telling them all kinds of stories and is so excited about it.

Of course Mariah got a hold of the camera...

Rob has had to stay in Minneapolis because of school, but last week after his dental school interview at Marquette University (on Wednesday) he came her afterward and stayed the whole weekend with us. As soon as he got here, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek, then grabbed the baby. Haha. They are so fun to watch. Brielle sure loves her daddy.

She has the cutest little smirk faces. We are so proud of Brielle. She has been going 12 hours at night!!! (7:30pm-7:30am) Woo Hoo Brielle!!!!  

She loves putting everything up to her mouth now. She's drooling all the time, and has to always be sucking on something!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Brielle is still so cute!
You were released from your calling yesterday, does that mean you won't be back for a while?
I bet they are loving having you there. That little girl would be a great source of cheer!

Jordan said...

I see you figured it out! I was just about to email you the instructions haha it looks great!!

Anna said...

She is so sweet!!! I love your template by the way, is it one I sent you???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ugly picture of me...hehe just kidding