Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend at Grandma's house


Brielle had so much fun this last weekend at her Grandma and Grandpa Kolts' house. We went to the Wild Wood Zoo, which was a little too cold for Brielle, but we're sure she enjoyed it anyway.


She also likes going there because Grandpa Kolts likes to give her candy... She took the licorice ok, but she really liked the sucker!  Grandpa also read her some stories.  She loved it.  They were very cute together.  




We are hesitant to put this picture on here because of a "threat" that was given because of it. But we're willing to take that chance! Doesn't he look great! The balloons really bring out his eyes. :) No, this isn't his regular attire, he was getting ready to make hamburgers; they were yummy!

I love this picture. Brielle just loves her grandparents. She was being so cute with them. She sure thinks they're great!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh what a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anna said...

you are so gonna be dead when my dad sees that picture!!! leave it!!!! Its hilarious. My dad looks so skinny. I'm so jealous that you can go see them when ever you want. I love the last picture, that is so cute. By the way I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!

Ange said...

I like the picture too! It's fun to see all of them!