Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Messy Hair


How I love my little baby! She is so cute with her daddy, even though they are both in need of a hair stylist! Aren't they just precious? Brielle loves cuddling, and studying with her dad. However, all that work was boring her so I eventually came to her rescue.


Brielle does love her swing, for limited amounts at a time. She just stares at the bears that are hanging overhead.  It's so fun to watch her.  To think that I always thought those bears were so boring, I mean, they just sit there!


2 comments:

Anna said...

oh cute baby, don't worry studying bores me too!!!

Jordan said...

Hahah I know exactly what you mean Luke has a mobile in his crib with bears that just sit there and do nothing but he just stares at them :)! Have you tried letting Brielle watch TV while she swings?? Luke now cries if he is in the swing and the TV isn't on...Oh no, I already have a TV addict. He is going to be so embarrassed about this when he is older but the other day he was SO amused by Hanah Montana, and he would cry if I changed the chanel...the boy has his first crush!