Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time with friends and family


It has been very fun being here in Utah. We have had the chance to see many family members, and several of my closest friends. We got together with my friends and their husbands for lunch. Also, we were able to see one of my best friends from high school, Amy, who just returned from her mission a couple weeks ago. It is so fun to get together with them, and there are now 3 little babies in our group as well. So fun!




We also spent some time with Anna and Mike and their cute little girls, Mikelle and Kaylee. They are such fun girls. Brielle and Kaylee were instant friends... until Kaylee tried to attack Brielle's little pig tails and steal her toys (she was just jealous of Brielle's cute hair!:) Krystal was able to come too for a little while, and we saw AJ. He is so big! He makes Brielle look little, I like it!


Brielle has also spent time with her great grandparents. It is so fun to see them. And Brielle was so sweet with them.
Pa and Frine

Great Grandma Kolts

Great Grandma and Grandpa Henrie

We went out to dinner and Brielle saw some more family. We have had so much fun here in Utah. We are sad to be leaving on Saturday. We are so grateful for our family.


2 comments:

Anna said...

CUTE, CUTE CUTE Chalece!!! Don't forget to email me the pics. of the kids at Grandma's. you labeled a picture wrong, not a big deal but I thought you would want to know.

Anna said...

We loved having you over, I'm sad it will be so long before we see you again. It would be so fun to have Kaylee and Brielle grow up together. Tell Nicole the girls and I say Happy Birthday, I hope she gets spoiled rotten and has a great 9th birthday!!!