Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Teethies!


We have seen Brielle's first 2 teeth, they are coming in at the same time! Her two bottom front teeth. We actually saw them first on Dec 29th on our way home from Grandma and Grandpa Kolts' cabin. And since then they have grown lots. She hasn't had too hard of a time yet with pain or anything. She is biting everything now, and drools lots more. She is so cute.

She was in a very laughy mood tonight. I just picked her up and she started laughing. She's tired. She has been laughing lots more lately, and it's not as hard to get the laugh out of her. I can't believe how much she has grown since before Christmas.

4 comments:

Anna said...

She is so cute. When we left Grandma's house and you guys went on your way, Mikelle said " I wanna pay wif Rob and Sheese" It made me sad to tell her that she wouldn't be able to. I bet its nice to be home.

Jordan said...

WHAT?! Babies get teeth! Do they sell baby dentures? I think I need to get some for Luke.

The Mortensens said...

First teeth are honestly my favorite thing! That is so fun. I remember when Will got teeth, he stuck his tongue out for a week - feeling them all day! Your little girl is getting big - enjoy these days!!

Watts said...

She is so stinkin' cute you guys. I can't wait for her and AJ to start playing together. :)