Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Husband

So I have received several "tags" to do those list things, but I haven't ever done them, but I've decided to do this one. So here goes:
What is his name? Robert John Kolts
How long have you been married? Almost 2 1/2 wonderful years
How long did you date? We dated for a year before his mission, then 8 months after his mission
How old is he? 22
Who eats more? Rob, by far
Who said I love you first? Rob
Who is taller? Rob, even though sometimes I stand on a step higher than him to help myself out
Who sings better? I'm gonna have to say me, even though Rob does his best
Who is smarter? Rob..which is good because he's the future dentist
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Rob is annoyingly even tempered
Who does the laundry? I do, Rob helps when he's home and not studying though
Who does the dishes? We both do, except everytime it's Rob's turn I always end up doing halvsies with him..sometimes he'll even trade like 3 other jobs if I'll do his dishes. He hates doing them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rob
Who pays the bills? Rob does
Who cooks dinner? I do. But Rob makes a mean mac and cheese. :)
Who drives when you are together? Rob, unless we've just had a big meal, then Rob makes me drive
Who is more stubborn? It depends on the subject, mostly me.
Whose parents do you see the most? His, seeings how mine live several states away
Who proposed? Rob, it was wonderful
Who has more friends? I probably do. He's from Marshfield, population like 100. (Ok, small exageration)
Who has more siblings? Rob has 7 siblings, I have 4
Who wears the pants in the family? Rob is definitely the head of the family, but I'm the neck who tells the head where to turn.

I love you Rob, you're such a wonderful husband!

I'm going to tag Cassi, and Krystal

1 comment:

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Sorry, I thought I sent you the email about our blog, but maybe I used the wrong email address.
Of course you can add a link for us...we love looking at yours all the time!