Monday, August 27, 2007

Wonderful Visitors




This last week we were able to have the whole Henrie family (Grandma and Grandpa Henrie, Uncle Jeremy, Aunts Melissa, Megan, and Nicole, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Henrie) here to visit and see Brielle. It was so much fun. Rob and I did things here in Minneapolis that we've never done before. 





We went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, to Minnehaha Falls and rented a 6 person bike, and toured the St Paul Capitol Building.  Unfortunately, for the first time this summer, it rained almost all week.  I guess that's better than being super hot.  




We were also able to have everyone here for Brielle's baby blessing yesterday.  Also, Grandma and Grandpa Kolts,
Uncle James, Aunts Amelia and Mariah, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Janette, cousins Noah and Isabelle, Great Grandma Kolts, Great Aunt Janeal, and second cousins Angela and Russ (whoa...) came as well. We definitely had a full house, that's for sure!  It was so wonderful to have so much family here for Brielle. Unfortunately, Grandpa Kolts took many of the pictures of family for the blessing, so we'll have to keep you in suspense...  But here is a 4 generation picture, which I think is really cool. Also one with both sets of Brielle's grandparents.

Family is WONDERFUL!!!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh how fun! Brielle's blessing dress is beautiful! I want to see her!

Anna said...

Makes me wish I had been there. Brielle's dress is beautiful. What a doll. I like Megan's hair curly too.

Anna

Ange said...

That was a lot of fun. It brought back fun memories of my little ones when they were smaller and it was fun to see you two and Brielle and Janette and fam. I have pictures I'd love to share. If I can find your email address I'll send you some.