Thursday, August 30, 2007

Funny Story...

So, this is mainly for those Utahns who know only of I-15 and I-215...

Last week when the Henrie family was visiting us, we took them to the Mall of America, which was so fun. We were going to have to leave at different times because I had to take Rob to work, but everyone else wanted to stay longer. So Rob told my dad how to get home... It's simple really, you'd just turn left out of the mall, then take 62 to 77 to 35W to 94 to 280. My dad's face was priceless. He said he'd use his GPS system and if he got lost, he'd call. :)

Myself coming from Utah, it has taken me a while to get used to all of the freeways. But now I've mostly gotten the hang of it. It's now just common knowledge that it takes several freeways to get anywhere; much different from taking I-15 to get everywhere in Utah!

No comments: