Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Chalece's Birthday








Today is my birthday, my first one as a mom.  It has been such a fun day!  Rob woke me up with breakfast in bed (no, not cereal, he made pancakes and eggs!).  After breakfast Rob and I played with Brielle who was wide awake, and then we went on a drive to Lake Minnetonka.  It was such a fun ride!  
After the lake trip we came home and Rob cooked me a birthday dinner.  Unfortunately the recipe was not nearly as good as we thought it would be, so we got full on cake!  We all were able to enjoy it!  Ok, Brielle didn't really take a bite.  
Rob and I are having so much fun getting to know our little bundle of joy.  She keeps us busy!  And unfortunately her mom doesn't seem to be able to get anything done because she's too busy staring at her adorable baby Brielle.  Being a parent is a lot of work, but we can't imagine our lives without her, and she brings so much joy into our lives!  We can't believe she is already 3 weeks old!  She is growing so fast.  She can't wait to see her Grandma and Grandpa Henrie, and her Great-grandparents as well in just under 2 weeks!  

5 comments:

Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALECE!!!!!!
Okay so Brielle has so much hair. It is so cute. You by the way are looking fabulous. I sure wish we were coming for the baby blessing. I sure love you and hope you had a great birthday.

Anna

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I like the changes

Anna said...

how do i resize piggy?

Watts said...

I can't get over Brielle's hair, so cute!!! Happy Birthday Chalece!

Love, Krystal

Anna said...

your tetris game is a sure way to get Dad to visit your site, that is so funny.