Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We have a baby!

Hello everyone! So Chalece and I are officially parents! Brielle Viola Kolts was born on July 17, 2007 at 11:19 AM. She weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and is 20 in long. I am on my way back to the hospital to be with Chalece (she made me leave to update this thing!), but we thought you'd like to see some pictures of our beautiful daughter. You know its crazy! We've only been with her for a few hours, but now we can't imagine being without her. Enjoy! (Click on the photos to see the full-super-jumbo-extra-large size)












5 comments:

Anna said...

Brielle, you are beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet you.

Love your favorite Aunt Anna

Watts said...

What a beautiful baby. Congrats. Chalece you look great. I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys. She is beautiful. You must be very proud. Chalece you look great.

Cassi said...

Congrats Kolts family! What a cute cute cute baby girl!!

Heathere Willoughby said...

I am so happy for you! What a beauty!!! I cannot wait to meet her! ~Heathere