Sunday, July 15, 2007

38 weeks








Well, we're getting pretty darn excited for Brielle to come.  I'm really hoping she comes sooner than later!  Rob and I have been having fun this past week going on several long walks.  We've been trying to find new places around our house, and have gone to 2 beautiful lakes that are right in the middle of the city.  One is only about 1 1/2 miles away from our house (Como Lake).  This is a really fun city to be living in.  
We are getting super excited for my family to come visit us.  They will be here the middle of August, so about one month away, which is weird because that means Rob and I will be parents in less than one month!!!!!  Who'd a thought we could be parents!  We are so excited.  
I am feeling bigger and bigger and I'm wondering how my tummy can continue to stretch so much.  My belly button is completely flat and I don't think I have that much skin left to stretch.  Needless to say, I'm REALLY excited for Brielle to come now.  I'm now 38 weeks, and am definitely counting down the days until we get to meet our adorable little girl!
The first picture is of me walking around our little complex area, which we love to do.  The second two are of us at Como Lake, and the last two are from today, just showing off my enormous belly.   I will miss feeling her kick and move around, but come out already! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the first picture of you walking around totally reminded me of something that happened. So I am walking right, just minding my own business and then all of the sudden this bird comes flying out of no where....Love ya girly!!! 2 more weeks!!!

Anna said...

I can't believe you are having this baby so soon. Congrats!! I'm so excited to meet my cute niece.

Love,
Anna

Anna said...

Well I don' think you have to worry about making another entry before your daughter is born. How funny!! I'm so excite for you. I hope the labor isn't too hard on you.

Anna