Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Clause!


Brielle met Santa Clause for her first time today! She was very solemn. She had just woken up from a nap and we figured she'd be super happy, but she just sat there. It's ok though, she was super cute..as always! She can't wait for Santa to come visit her next week. Can you believe Christmas is next week?? I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you travel safely. We're excited to go to Grandma and Grandpa Kolts' cabin for Christmas, and also for our trip to Utah on New Years Eve!



We were able to open our presents from Grandma and Grandpa Henrie and family yesterday over Skype (wonderful thing!) and after we were done, we decided to put Brielle in the box with the wrapping paper. She loved it!



4 comments:

Anna said...

So cute!!! Kaylee loves wrapping paper too, I was tempted to just wad up wrapping paper for Kaylee and put it under the tree!!! :)

Joni said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that she wasn't even scared! I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of all of Brielle's hair. I have rubber bands sitting in our drawer waiting for the day I can use them on Brooke!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Anna said...

Remember that Christmas binder you made us last year?? Well we read from it every day. Mike's mom did the 12 days of christmas for us and so we read a story from the binder and then we open the gift. Its really fun. So thank you!!