Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Girls' Night!


Yesterday I had a few friends over for Karaoke Revolution girls night. It was fun! Not many people were able to come, but we had a great time! I always get the same hesitancy at first, but after a while, they warmed up to the singing. Unfortunately their confidence waivered a little when Rob came downstairs with the video camera...he didn't have it on. He's lucky.


I like having girls' nights. It was nice, Brielle was asleep and we just played downstairs and ate good snacks. I think we might try to go professional with our 3 amazing voices! Me and Kendra could be back-up singers to Cassi, who won the tournament! It was super fun.




3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh how fun!!! I wish I could have a girls night...oh wait I would have to have friends first!! :)

Cassi said...

Yikes! The ONLY reason I barely won was because I was picking all the easy songs and on the easy judging level!!!
I am very glad your husband wasn't really recording!
I'm definitely stealing these pictures to put on my blog too. I hope you don't mind! :)

Bridget said...

Man, I totally wish that I could have made it! But, you probably don't wish you could have heard my voice! We'll have to do it again soon and maybe I'll be a back-up snapper.