Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby Stuff, So Fun



So Rob and I are getting super excited for our little bundle of joy to come join us. Guess what? We are going to have a baby... next month! Whoa! Oh so fun. We are getting more and more ready. We were able to get the swing donated to us by previous users, and Grandma and Grandpa Kolts' baby gift to us is the adorable pack-&-play. And Rob and I got the bouncy seat.


Isn't this blessing dress beautiful?? It looks so much cuter in person, and will of course look more beautiful on our little baby girl. She is going to be amazingly gorgeous on her blessing day! I just love how long it is. I'm sure all of those with children just laugh at us without any kids, saying we don't realize what we're getting ourselves into. But being in our position of naivety is just great for us! We are just thrilled to be starting our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chalece that is such a cute dress!
You have a great taste in style! i am so excited to see my first niece! She will have my genes so yes, she will be absalutaly adorable!!!!

love Ya
Megan Henrie(the cute one)

Anonymous said...

chalece!!! That is so cute!! You have such great taste in style!! I am so excited to see my first niece!! She has my genes so yes, she will be absalutaly adorable!!!!


Love Ya,
Megan Henrie