Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Chalece is Graduated!








Chalece is graduated! It is now official. It was a beautiful day in Provo both for the commencement on Thursday (Dick Cheney did an awesome job!) and for the convocation on Friday. My wonderful grandparents, and Anna, Mikelle and Kaylee were also able to come to my graduation. Isn't family wonderful??? Rob and I have definitely remembered how much fun we had before, living closer to Anna, Mike, and their cute girls! I have had so much fun being in Utah, but have missed Rob tremendously. He had to leave last Saturday because he is still in school. But it has been fun hanging out with the family in Utah! The girls in my family have loved being able to feel the baby, I am just hungry! ps I know some of you have seen the adorable picture of me and Mikelle, but I just think it is so darn cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that dress!!!!